- Blogs: Trying to revive the blog a bit with a format I really like from my favorite style blog Capitol Hill Style. Her "Workday Reading" format has become a favorite of mine, a great punch list on her thoughts, style suggestions and current events. I always feel better when I write. Maybe this will lead to a better cadence.
- Twitter: I attended a great Social Media Club Atlanta meeting last night with great insight from companies across the southeast. As could be expected, the tweet stream was very active. Shout out to my boss for knocking one of the park.
- Podcasts: If you haven't listened to Jonathon Fields' The Good Life Project you are missing out on a weekly dose of insight, intelligence and inspiration. I've been listening for probably two years and recommend it so often to family and friends. This interview with Gretchen Rubin on habits is by far my favorite. I'm an obliger and an abstainer, which does not make me crazy.
- TV: Are you watching Kimmy Schmidt?! The new Tina Fey show on Netflix has me hooked. Stop what you're doing right now and watch. Report back.
- Apps: Layout is pretty cool.
- The News: My dad lives in a small sleepy town of Ponchatoula, Louisiana. Imagine my shock when I see them trending on Facebook yesterday. Yikes.
Obsessed with something new and cool? Let's chat. @WhitneyGibbs