Monday, February 7, 2011

Laughter is medicine from God.


On Friday, I was blessed to stand for my father-in-law as he got married. I can only wish them all the happiness God has blessed Steve and I with in the last year (almost!!).

They decided to get married during their Sunday School class's retreat so it was a very small ceremony in Rome. The minister was borrowed from a neighboring church and it was his first wedding. (I think he's happy he doesn't have to face us again.)

He did say something beautiful during the ceremony: "Remember that laughter is medicine from God." How simple and beautiful.

I've been trying to find some artwork to put above our brand new bed. I'm not artsy at all and I'm worried about how this will turn out, but I'm going to try. (EEK!)

What does everyone think of this? The text would be stenciled on and the blue transition darker in the center... although I don't yet know how to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment