Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I like to move it, move it.

One of my 30 for 30 goals is to run a half-marathon. I actually trained for one back in 2009 and made it up to 7 mile runs before I bought a house and changed jobs. (And became a lazy bum *cough*)

Now, I'm shooting for the Silver Comet Trail half-marathon in late October. I finally chose that race for two important reasons: it's flat and it's very close to my bed. My friend Theresa will be my race buddy.

Are you ready? This is going to be me!

I started running regularly at the beginning of the year and this week got a number for the Peachtree Road Race. I'm excited, especially because this goal will keep me in a year-long pattern of fitness.

Check me out on Daily Mile! (And be nice to me. My short little legs aren't very fast.) Let me know if you're running the Peachtree or the Silver Comet half!

No comments:

Post a Comment