Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kicking Things Off

New years can be very promising, but, when you're carrying the same ol' baggage, it can be a bit discouraging, too. In an effort to change my karma, I'm making a promise to myself to start something new.

In February 15, 2014, I will turn 30 years old. Remember when 30 seemed old?

There are things I want to do before I turn 30, and I have so much time to do them. So I think I'll start now!

Another blogger had a 30 before 30 list and I thought it was a great idea. I'll catalogue my journeys here along with some other in-the-life tidbits.

Plus, one of the items on my list is to blog. Well, I've got a blog. Now I just have to keep it going.

So, thanks for tuning in. Feel free to leave a note. I'm looking forward to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment