Monday, January 17, 2011

Puppy Blues


My husband, Steve, and I have been married for nine months. We don't want kids but desperately want puppies. However, our jobs don't allow a lot of flexibility, especially when it comes to housebreaking a small one.

We're trying to strike the right balance between what we want and what will be best for a dog. Surely, we can't be the only individuals fighting this battle. So, if you're a dog owner in Atlanta, fighting traffic and work to give your pooch the right amount of attention, how do you find balance? What have you sacrificed or what would you have done differently?

Any wisdom would be appreciated. If you know Steve and I, you know we need all the help we can get!

P.S. Some of you notified me that the "Comments" weren't working properly. I have made it less complicated. If you still have problems, feel free to tweet me @BravesFanWhit.

No comments:

Post a Comment